- JD: Education B.E – Mechanical , Minimum 10 – 15 years experience in EPC type projects ( KSA experience mandatory/preferred),like piping,pipeline,steel structure,equipment erection and testing & pre commissioning (work location : Chennai,India)
2.Project Engineer Mechanical
- JD: Education B.E – Mechanical ,oil & gas with 6 to 10 plus years,capability to manage projects of electro mechanical & civil construction. He should be familiar in piping & pipeline,Equipment erection,steel structure He should be a good communicator with team members and stake holders. Able to develop full project operation plans including staffing and scheduling. Able to develop and monitor project scopes of work,timelines,and quality control. Preferably Saudi Aramco project experience.
- JD: Education B.E – Civil – 5 – 8 Years experience in the similar field,very good knowledge in all types of drawings, crew formation and monitor productivity and very good communicator.
4.Planning Engineer Civil
- JD: Education B.E – Civil – Minimum Five to Eight 5 -8 years relevant experience in oil & gas , power, petrochemical industry in both greenfield and brownfield. Minimum 4 years of experience in planning & scheduling, minimum 3 year Aramco project experience is mandatory. Excellent knowledge in primavera.Progicient in MS excel.
- JD: Education B.E – Mechanical / Diploma with CSWIP 3.1, 5+ years experience as welding QC, Saudi Aramco approvals with SAP number & CBT , he should be familiar in Saudi Aramco standards & Specification and international code & standards,able to develop welding procedures.
- JD: Education B.E – Civil – Minimum 2-3 years GCC experience , Saudi Aramco experience preferred,should have experience in billing & preparation of change orders, experience field : Building & Plant , required knowledge , Scheduling , Quantity Takeoff , Drafting, software skills : primavera p6 , autocad, Ms office.
7. Permit Receiver
- JD: Education – SSC/+12 – Previous work experience preferred (Aramco).
8. QC Inspector Mechanical (plant equipment)
- JD: Education B.E – Mechanical / Diploma – (plant equipment) – 5 years exp Saudi Aramco approval with CBT must. Proficient in engineering Docs and drawings interpretation.
9.QC Inspector Welding
- JD: Education B.E – Civil – 5 years experience Saudi Aramco approval with SAP and CBT as civil QC inspector,familiar in codes and standard.
10.QC Inspector Civil
- JD: Education B.E – Civil/ Diploma – 5 years experience /approval with SAP and CBT as civil QC inspector in Saudi Aramco, approval as civil QC supervisor,familiar in codes and standards.
11.Project manager Civil
- JD: Education B.E – Civil – minimum 15-20 years experience & knowledge in relevant field (oil 7 gas sector), 10 years GCC experience is mandatory, candidates with Aramco experience is preferred.
12.QC Manager Civil
- JD: Education B.E – Civil – BE degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering. should have certificate for ASNT level II RT,UT ,PT & VT. proven 10 years working experience in project scope of work. Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS , pro mechanical or similar) minimum 1 Saudi Aramco approval required ads an QC manager.Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner. Technical writing skills.
13. Project Manager Mechanical
- JD: Education B.E – Mechanical – minimum 7 -10 years as project manager in electro mechanical & civil construction in Saudi Aramco projects. He should be familiar in piping & pipeline , Equipment erection, E & I and civil construction. He should be a good communicator with team members and stake holders. Able to develop full project operation plans including staffing, budgeting and scheduling. Able to develop and monitor project scopes of work,timelines , budgets, and quality control. Implement programs and projects to help organizations meet goals and objectives. Saudi Aramco project experience is mandatory . Experience in planning & cost control .
14. Qc Supervisor Civil
- JD: Education B.E – Civil / DCE – 5 years approval as civil QC inspector in Saudi Aramco, Approval as civil QC supervisor , familiar in codes and standards.
15. Civil Supervisor
- JD: Education DCE – 3-6 years experience in the similar filed,very good knowledge in all types of drawing , crew formation & utilization,monitoring productivity etc, English speaking.
- JD: Education Degree/Diploma with NEBOSH certificate – 3-5 years experience as HSE Supervisor (Aramco approved ) good in documentation and presentation,able to control team and implement systems as per the project requirements.
- JD: Education B.E – Mechanical – 5 years experience in oil 7 gas , CSWIP 3.1 with valid date & ASN Level II. familiar in Saudi Aramco approvals with SAP /CBT.