REQUIRED URGENTLY FOR DUBAI CV SELECTION
SALARY = (1000+140+150+160) 1450 AED,Spitted salary.
(We want them to have good English communication skills and basic MS Office skills)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- To greet all residents and guests in a welcoming and helpful manner.
- To attend customer care calls for the community.
- To stay informed, especially relating to community matters, and get to know residents and guests in a professional manner to facilitate proactivity and personalization.
- To answer and respond to queries received directly face to face, by telephone, by email or as assigned by any other nominated system.
- To attend to all tickets (generated via the nominated systems) that relates to general enquiries.
- To assist the residents in Move-in, Move-out, Booking amenities, etc.
- Any issues highlighted by the residents in the common area to be reported via the established channels and any escalations reported to the Community Manager.
- To log all requests/enquiries, actions taken and to capture all relevant information on the nominated system.
- To ensure all Visitors details are logged and documented. An Updated report for visitors to be maintained.
- Participate fully in the team activities, taking part in regular team meetings and morning sessions, giving feedback and ideas to colleagues and to the Supervisor and/or Manager.
- To assist in all communication channels between residents/guests/security/community management.
- Responsible for capturing all relevant information on the nominated system in order to maintain the customer request history.
- Undertake any administration tasks delegated by the Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Receive small packages on behalf of the residents from any delivery services (such as but not limited to DHL/ Aramex / Amazon).
- Receive and hold keys on behalf of the resident and provide these to personnel authorized by the resident (To have a proper form by Legal – A signed Disclaimer).
- To provide a list of options for third party service providers (cleaning-maintenance-handyman) to the Residents. It is a value-added service to ease the life of Residents. A list can be provided.
Training will be provided to attend to emergency issues where applicable.
ONLY ECNR ACCEPTED
WEEKLY ONE DAY OFF
v Duty : 12-Hrs
v Age : 21-39
v Transport /Accommodation : Provided by the company
v Period of Contract : 3 years (Renewable)
v Probation Period : 3 Months
v Medical / Leave : As per the UAE Law
v EMPLOYMENT VISA